You’re building a great brand. Have you protected it?
We file trademarks, handle cease and desist letters, and counsel clients on their brand protection strategies. Your brand is often your company’s most valuable asset and protecting it begins with a trademark.
While anyone can fill out a trademark application, the process is best handled by an attorney — the application process can be confusing, there are many legal requirements, and there are a number of reasons why the government can deny your registration. Stark Business Law has helped may companies and entrepreneurs secure their trademarks: from mobile developers to real estate developers and everything in between.
Unlike most law firms, we offer free basic trademark searches with no obligation to hire us. We make the entire process easy with our three step system:
1. Contact us with the form on this page or give us a call. We’ll get in touch with you to learn more about your trademark and give you a free consultation. We can advise as to whether your word or logo can be trademarked and we’ll run a trademark search. This involves searching and analyzing government records to assess whether or not you can register a certain trademark.
2. We’ll schedule a call to discuss the trademark search. Not all phrases, logos, or words can be registered. We’ll provide legal analysis and advise you on the likelihood of success of your registration. We will also give you a price quote for preparing and filing your application. There is no pressure to hire us. Your trademark search and consultation are always free.
3. We prepare your trademark application and file it. If you hire us, we’ll make the process as easy as possible for you. We pride ourselves on charging affordable flat fees and being accessible. We won’t leave you hanging after we file your application. We’ll actively monitor its status with the USPTO and shepherd it through the process. Often, the government challenges trademark applications. When the government does this, we’ll respond and fight on your behalf — all as part of our flat fee.
IP Services We Offer:
We file many trademarks, but that’s just part of our intellectual property practice. Here are some ways we help businesses protect their IP:
- Trademark registration
- Copyright registration
- Website copyright infringement compliance (creating DMCA notice systems)
- Protecting your intellectual property, including sending cease-and-desist letters and negotiating resolutions
- Responding to cease and desist letters
- Drafting trademark and copyright licensing agreements