Now every business can afford a General Counsel. With our innovative General Counsel on Demand program, our firm serves as your company’s Chief Legal Officer. And with our affordable and predictable flat fee, the program provides the benefit of in-house counsel for a fraction of the cost.
Our solution turns the legal world upside down: We act as your part-time, outside General Counsel. You pay a monthly flat fee based upon your estimated legal need and you get unlimited access. We become your General Counsel and become fully integrated in your business as a member of your team. There’s no need to watch the clock, and because we’re business minded, we strive to serve as both legal and business advisers. We call it General Counsel on Demand.
We also provide solutions for companies with legal departments. We provide 24/7 access to experienced corporate counsel who act as your company’s additional in-house attorneys. We work on monthly flat-fee retainers — no hourly fees or long term contracts. It’s simply the best way to scale your legal department up or down to account for increased workflow without incurring significant cost.
Want to find out more? Give us a call or fill out the form on the right sidebar of this page. We look forward to discussing how using our General Counsel on Demand program can create enormous value for your business while providing an ongoing legal solution for a fraction of the cost of other options.
Some of the more common services we provide as General Counsel on Demand:
- Form and maintain business entities (LLCs, corporations, and partnerships)
- Create and update bylaws, shareholder agreements, and operating agreements
- Draft, negotiate, and review all types of contracts and agreements
- Structure financings and new investments
- Protect trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Advise on employment law
- Send and respond to cease and desist letters
- Advise and maintain regulatory and corporate compliance
- Draft, negotiate, and review licensing deals
- Draft, negotiate, and review leases and real estate documents
- Create and update Terms of Service, EULAs, and Privacy Policies
- Resolve disputes before they become lawsuits
- Respond to customer and vendor complaints
- Provide “preventative law” to avoid legal pitfalls before they occur