When it’s time to grow, you’ve got some decisions to make. Should you hire employees? Should they be independent contractors instead? Should they sign non-competes? How do you ensure that your company owns the rights to the intellectual property your contractors or employees create?
We can help navigate the confusing world of employment law while crafting strategies to maximize value. We love speaking to entrepreneurs and we’re always available for free consultations, so give us a call to discuss your situation.
Employment Issues We Typically Handle:
- Employment offer letters and contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Equity grants to employees and contractors
- Intellectual property assignment agreements
- Employee handbooks
- Advising on the Fair Labor Standards Act (minimum wage and overtime requirements)
- Advising on structuring employee or independent contractor relationships