We make contracts easy. We draft, review, and negotiate virtually every sort of contract a business may encounter — usually for an affordable flat fee.
The process is simple:
- We schedule a phone or Skype conference to discuss the contract and your goals. We think of ourselves as both legal and business advisers, so we’re also happy to talk strategy and methods for maximizing deal value.
- Next, we get to work and draft your contract or review the contract you’ve been given. We flag key areas for discussion.
- Finally, we send you the draft and arrange another phone or Skype conference to go through the contract in detail. Since we work on a flat rate, there’s no need to watch the clock. We encourage you to ask questions as we go through the contract line-by-line. If you’d like us to negotiate a contract, we’ll then get in touch with the other party and work hard to get your deal across the finish line.
Contracts we frequently draft:
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment agreements
- Service agreements for all types of businesses (from web developers to landscapers to consultants)
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Terms of service and privacy policies
- Shareholder agreements
- Vendor and supplier agreements
- Intellectual property assignment agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Promissory notes
Contact us today to get started.